Provides brewery leadership and
teams with useful and accurate financial information. Partners with business
owners to understand the underlying business processes to insure that
appropriate internal controls are in place and that the business activity is
recorded in accordance with GAAP. Delivers MillerCoors accounting, budgeting
and control policies, procedures and processes at the department level while
supporting brewery level finance as identified. Is responsible for TTB/SOX
compliance and data integrity.
Is responsible for adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, programs and
related MillerCoors Quality Management System including SQF, HACCP and GMP to
ensure safety and quality of MillerCoors products.
Education and experience
- BS or BA in Accounting, Finance or related
- A minimum of 3 years manufacturing
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate a level of financial acumen
commensurate with experience.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
and the ability to work well with many different personalities and
levels of education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of
urgency in resolving issues.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Effective communication skills, both written
- Strong organizational skills Broad range of
- Proficiency with the following computer
applications: SAP, MS Excel